Welcome to my site

Just a few jottings - - Random ramblings, occasional crafty creations & nature notes included. Trying to "Design a life I love" - succeeding I think -----.

Tuesday 23 November 2010

Big skies and

- - beautiful colours driving in this morning. I am truly blessed with my daily commute as I come in towards the rising sun and home again towards the setting sun - so beautiful skies are a gift given to me each day. This morning the moon was a single pearl hanging from the sky like a jewel - soft and glimmering in the reflected light as the new day dawned. Sunriise painted the sky with peaches and cream fading to pearl and silver, tree branches, chimney pots and soaring gulls made silhouettes like a child's drawing

I just wish I could do it justice with my camera - but somehow my pictures never quite work out how I think they will.
Nice of you to drop by,
J x

No comments: