Welcome to my site

Just a few jottings - - Random ramblings, occasional crafty creations & nature notes included. Trying to "Design a life I love" - succeeding I think -----.

Monday 26 October 2009

Autumn - -

-- today was one of those quiet days which we sometimes get in autumn. Everything was very still - there was little or no wind and not a lot of brightness to the sky - yet the autumn colours on the hillside were clear and fresh looking in spite of the muted skies. It was incredibly mild for the time of year - I guess I could even call it warm.
Did a bit of playing with pretty papers to cover this little box

- it is the perfect size to store the free clear stamps I get with my Craft Stamper so I am being organised a well as creative!!
We also got the first tips from Shimelle on her new online class - Blogging for Scrapbookers. I am a Shimelle Junkie I'm afraid as I can't resist her classes - and even when I think - no don't think I'll bother with this one - I succumb anyway!!

No comments: