Welcome to my site

Just a few jottings - - Random ramblings, occasional crafty creations & nature notes included. Trying to "Design a life I love" - succeeding I think -----.

Friday 28 September 2007

Circle Journals





I have photographed the start of my Circle Journal before it sets of on its travels around the UK and gets pages added from Cyprus and Canada. I am not sure I have done too much really - but as Sharon on Design Collective said - It is MY journal - so I have done what I wanted anyway!!
Here are a few pictures of it so far anyway.
Hope to be back later to add a few more pics. TFL

2 comments:

Sharon said...

It's gorgeous Jennie!
You have made an excellent job, it is full of texture and lovely things to look at. Well done

Sue aka Greyhound Lover said...

OMG Jennie it's just wonderful!!!!
so look forward to exploring your journal...can promise my effort is not in your league ..... well done you.