Welcome to my site

Just a few jottings - - Random ramblings, occasional crafty creations & nature notes included. Trying to "Design a life I love" - succeeding I think -----.

Saturday 4 August 2007

A busy day - -

getting exhibits ready for the Royal Manx Agricultural Show, which is next Friday and Saturday.My friend Brenda has persuaded the organising committee to include a scrapbooking class in the craft section for the first time this year and since she feels responsible she really wants a good showing. Our Crop members have sent or brought me LO's for the display and I have found plenty for her - thanks to the Design Collective and UKScrappers I have lots of mini albums and LO's to show!! Thanks to you all for the inspiration. I will take pics of the display and post next weekend, as our crop will have a good showing. There is also a photo display in the Craft Marquee so I have been trawling my PC today for any half decent pictures. Found one or two I am not too embarrassed by - (thanks to Cheryl's Photo Workshop for helping me to improve on my photo skills) so have spent the day printing them off and mounting them according to Brenda's instructions!! I have even managed a LO!!! and cut up some cards for the ATC class in this months classes from the Design Collective. Too dark now to post pictures but will add some tomorrow.

No comments: