Welcome to my site

Just a few jottings - - Random ramblings, occasional crafty creations & nature notes included. Trying to "Design a life I love" - succeeding I think -----.

Tuesday 8 May 2007

Collecting the Prom dress -

Today I went into town to collect Rhiannon's dress for her prom on Thursday this week. I had forgotton how lovely it was. It really is a dress for a princess! A deep rich shade of plum red chiffon with just a touch of beading on the bodice - she will look truly beautiful - to my eyes anyway (proud mamma here).I do so want her to have a fantastic time, along with all her friends. They are a great bunch of youngsters - who are a pleasure to have call round - I think I am almost as excited as they are!! I am so looking forward to taking some photos of them all looking grown up and grand! Hope to share later in week!

No comments: