Welcome to my site

Just a few jottings - - Random ramblings, occasional crafty creations & nature notes included. Trying to "Design a life I love" - succeeding I think -----.

Monday 1 January 2007

A New Year begins - - -




New Years Day - I can't quite believe that another year is finished. Where, oh where, does the time go to? A year seemed endless when I was a little girl but now!! no time at all. I haven't done half of what I wanted to get done and yet I have had a very creative year. I have taken 3 of Shimelle's on line classes, with albums to prove it!and 2 BigPicture Scrapbooking classes, made 7 mini albums for friends who I holidayed with at October half term, made a scrap canvas (my first)at crop class - many thanks Hayley, joined in with 2 CyberCrops on UKS, run 2 classes at our crop and 1 at school and continued working on a variety of albums of my own, heritage, book of me, holidays & travel, and each of the children's albums.
In between I have had 2 holidaysone, one with B & R joing ing us and one with friends from work, gone to the theatre and the cinema,been dancing (though not as often as I would have liked as the local dance folded), arranged Social Club activities for work and generally enjoyed life here on the island, going for drives and walks to appreciate its beauty spots.All in all a good year I think.

I have added a few more Journal pages. TFL

No comments: