Welcome to my site

Just a few jottings - - Random ramblings, occasional crafty creations & nature notes included. Trying to "Design a life I love" - succeeding I think -----.

Sunday 3 December 2006

On the 3rd day of Christmas --



I got really involved with my Christmas journal and had so much to write about that I have made a couple of extra pages. I am really finding these prompts fun to do - but then I suppose I should expect that as I have always been excited by Christmas - I'm no different now than when I was a little girl waiting for the Man in Red! Anyway there is Magic in Believing - and Magic in the air at this time of year - that's my excuse anyway! I do just love Christmas!

4 comments:

Eleni Gratsia said...

More brilliant layouts Jennie ... magical just watching them appear! ;-)) Keep them coming!

Latharia said...

So pretty!!

Anonymous said...

These pages are gorgeous!

Julie Ann Shahin said...

I love everything about this!